We serve these two simple dressings at the restaurant all the time. We figured it was time for you to enjoy them at home! They are easy to make and will make your salads light and bright!
To Make the Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Combine 2/3 cups of extra virgin olive oil,
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar, and
- 1/3 cup of Polly’s Pure Maple Syrup,
- add 1 tablespoon of Raye’s Mustard (we use the Top Dog, but you can try the maple horseradish)
- add a pinch of Highlands Farm Garlic Maple Pepper (to taste)
- Shake all together in a jar or whisk all together. Give a shake before serving
To make the Maple Ranch dressing you’re going to:
- Combine by whisking in a bowl: 1/2 a cup of plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Buttermilk Powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 4 tsp of Polly’s Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Highlands Farm Garlic Maple Pepper
- salt to taste (there is salt in the Maple Pepper, you may find you don’t need to add any).
This will store for 1 week in a tightly sealed and refrigerated jar. Enjoy either of these dressings with salads, on sandwiches, at barbecues, or wherever!